Headquarters: Sarasota, Florida
A link in the API Documentation section provides: API syntax, function names, required and optional parameters and their data types, return variables and their types/structures, exceptions and exception handling methods and their returns. For authorized use only
1. Proprietary Rights. Copyrights. All content on the Site, including but not limited to design, text, software, technical drawings, configurations, graphics, other files, and their selection and arrangement are either Copyright by SOLIDPRACTICE, or are the property of SOLIDPRACTICE's affiliates or licensors. All rights reserved. Trademarks. All trademarks on the Site are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SOLIDPRACTICE or its affiliates or licensors and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of SOLIDPRACTICE. All page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of SOLIDPRACTICE or its affiliates, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of SOLIDPRACTICE. Other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and company names or logos displayed on the Site are the property of their respective owners. Patents. SOLIDPRACTICE's products and processes may be covered by one or more patents and are subject to other trade secret and proprietary rights. SOLIDPRACTICE reserves all such rights. No transfer or grant of rights under any patents is made or is to be implied by any provision of these TOU. You agree not to infringe upon such rights or decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any of SOLIDPRACTICE's products or processes. Software. Any software, including any files, images generated by the software, code, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the "Software"), used or accessible through this Site may be used by you solely for accessing and using this Site for purposes expressly stated on the Site, provided that such uses are not competitive with or derogatory to SOLIDPRACTICE. SOLIDPRACTICE retains full and complete title to and all intellectual property rights in the Software. You agree not to copy, distribute, sell, modify, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or create derivative works from any Software.
2. User agrees: 3 of 6 SOLIDPRACTICE API TOU SolidPractice, LLC For authorized use only a. not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the Site, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or affiliated or linked Web sites; b. not to disrupt or interfere with any other user's enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked Web sites; c. not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit through or on this Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; d. not to use or attempt to use another's account, service or system without authorization from SOLIDPRACTICE, or create or use a false identity on this Site; e. not to transmit through or on this Site spam, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited mass email to people or entities who have not agreed to be part of such mailings; f. not to divulge your username and password to others either on or off the Site; g. not to attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Secure Sites; and In addition, you agree that you are solely responsible for actions and communications undertaken or transmitted under your account, and that you will comply with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations, including but not limited to United States export restrictions, that relate to your use of or activities on this Site. This Site is controlled and operated in the United States. If you are in a jurisdiction that restricts you from accessing this Site, do not access or use this Site. SOLIDPRACTICE makes no representation that the Site is appropriate or available for use outside the United States.
4. Links and Third-Party Content. Links to Other Web Sites. This Site may from time to time contain links to other Web sites. These links are provided as a convenience and do not constitute an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by SOLIDPRACTICE of -- or responsibility for -- the linked Web sites or any content, services, or products available on or through such sites. Links from Other Web Sites. All links to this Site must be approved in writing by SOLIDPRACTICE, except that SOLIDPRACTICE consents to links in which: 4 of 6 SOLIDPRACTICE API TOU SolidPractice, LLC For authorized use only a. the link is a text-only link containing only the title of the home page of this Site; b. the link "points" only to the home page of the Site and not to deeper pages; c. the link, when activated by a user, displays the home page of the Site full-screen and not within a "frame" on the linked Web site, and d. the appearance, position, and other aspects of the link does not d.1 . create the false appearance that an entity or its activities or products are associated with or sponsored by SOLIDPRACTICE or its affiliates, or d.2 . be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with the name and trademarks of SOLIDPRACTICE or its affiliates. SOLIDPRACTICE reserves the right to revoke this consent to link at any time in its sole discretion. Third-Party Content. This Site may from time to time contain material, data, or information provided, posted, or offered by third parties, including but not limited to advertisements or postings in online community discussions. You agree that neither SOLIDPRACTICE nor its affiliates shall have any liability whatsoever to you for any such third-party material, data, or information.
5. Disclaimers. This site and the content available through it are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. You expressly agree that use of this site and/or its content is at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, SOLIDPRACTICE and its affiliates disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. You expressly agree that use of this site, including all content, data, or software distributed by, downloaded or accessed from or through the site, is at your sole risk. You understand and agree that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your business, your computer system, or loss of data that results from the download of such content, data, and/or software. You acknowledge that SOLIDPRACTICE does not control information, products, or services offered by third parties through the site. Except as otherwise agreed in writing, SOLIDPRACTICE and its affiliates assume no responsibility for and make no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, currency, completeness, reliability or usefulness of any advice, opinion, statement, or other content or of any products or services distributed or made available by third parties through the site. SolidPractice does not make any warranty that this site or its content will meet your requirements, or that this site or its content will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free, or that defects, if any, will be corrected. Nor does SOLIDPRACTICE make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of this site or its content or as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any information obtained through use of this site. SolidPractice assumes no responsibility for any damages suffered by a user, including, but not limited to, loss of data from delays, non-deliveries of content or email, errors, system down time, mis-deliveries of content or email, network or system outages, file corruption, or service interruptions caused by the negligence of SOLIDPRACTICE, its affiliates, its licensors, or a user's own errors and/or omissions. Except as specifically provided herein, SOLIDPRACTICE disclaims any warranty or representation that confidentiality of information transmitted through the site will be maintained. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from SOLIDPRACTICE or through the site shall create any warranty not expressly stated in writing.
6. Limitation of liability. Under no circumstances, including, without limitation, negligence, shall SOLIDPRACTICE or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, or suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from or in connection with the use 5 of 6 SOLIDPRACTICE API TOU SolidPractice, LLC For authorized use only of or the inability to use this site or any content contained on the site, or resulting from unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, or other information that is sent or received or not sent or received, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangibles, even if SOLIDPRACTICE has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The parties acknowledge that this is a reasonable allocation of risk.
7. General. Applicable Law. These TOU shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, and the federal laws of the United States of America, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts located within the State of Delaware.
8. Other. These TOU constitute the entire agreement between you and SOLIDPRACTICE governing your use of the Site. Should any provision in these TOU be found invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the terms and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions. You agree that any claim arising out of or related to the terms or your use of the Site must be filed within one year after it arose or be permanent